Friday, August 31, 2007

25 Things About Ya Girl

1-I live in New Jersey.
2-I received my undergraduate degree from a HBCU.
3-I earned an MPA from Rutgers University.
4-I'm an only child!
5-I'm very, very close to my girl cousins. They are like sisters.
6-Prior to having my DD I suffered two miscarriages. One in the first trimester and the other in the 21st week.
7-Because of #6 I was on complete bedrest while pregnant with DD.
8-While pregnant with DD I became diabetic.
9-I have a 13 year old stepdaughter.
10-I'm my own worst critic.
11-Professionally, I've always sold myself short.
12-I'm constantly being told that I'm highly intelligent, hard worker with solid skills.
13-To that end, recently I've started seeing a career counselor. So far, she's great!
14-I've suffer from mild depression. Nothing that required medication but issues deep enough that I still see a therapist.
15-My mom is my BF.
16-My hubby has a twin sister.
17-In the past, my DH and I separated for about 2 months. We reconciled but it's still a day-to-day process.
18-I'm seriously feeling like I need to lose 50 pounds.
19-I'm loving my new hair color. It's reddish brown and sexy as he**. Very fallish!
20-I hate exercising.
21-I love good soul food.
22-I'm addicted to reality tv.
23-My best girlfriend and I have been friends since 5th grade. We are still going strong and can talk on the phone for hours.
24-I'm looking for a church home.
25-My daughter's birth saved my life.

1 comment:

The Fashionista said...

So nice to make your acquaintance. I can't believe how much we have in common. Welcome to the blog world.