Thursday, August 30, 2007

Allow Me to Introduce Myself....

I'm a 40 "something" married mom to a highly energetic almost 3 year old. My family is a close knit bunch and I'm lucky enough to live directly around the corner from my parents. My DH is a police officer who works the 7pm to 3am shift leaving me alone with DD most nights.

What else? Currently, I'm a Finance Manager at a mid-size nonprofit. Although, I admire the agency's mission and adore many of my co-workers I strongly dislike a key senior level manager who is determined to make my life miserable. This situation is unbearable and I'm actively seeking a career transition. I've allowed this person too much power in my life...and I've had enough of that.

What else? Urg! All I can say is that I need to lose about 50 pounds. I stress, I eat! That was simple. I attend Weight Watchers and sooner or later it will click. I know this much is true!

I love all things fabulous! Most times my wallet can't support my taste but I love beautiful things. I shop at a variety of places and do subscribe to mixing high and low price items to create the perfect look. I'm a recovering beauty product junkie. Additionally, I love celebrity gossip, African American literature, good wine, reality shows, HGTV, fashion and all types of music.

This blog site is something for me. It's not for my hubby or DD but a private space for me. I'm hoping that it will provide me with a constructive way to express my emotions, thoughts and opinions.

Till tomorrow,
~Lulu

1 comment:

Lisa R Charles said...

Nice to meet you LuLu! Thanks for stopping by and taking a guess! Don't forget to check on Saturday when I reveal my answer!!