Friday, August 31, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I'm not or nor is my home. My DH is a lifelong Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Brotha bleeds the Black & Gold. My life, home and sanity will be turned upside down for the next few months. Their season equals his attitude. In this household, winning season = happy hubby. Men can be sooo childish. It's funny because he gets so emotionally involved. My retort is that when the Steelers start sending you a paycheck that's when their win/loss record can serve as our happiness barometer. ;-) But, in an odd way it's cute...

But on the real, this is the first year for Head Coach Mike Tomlin. He's a young and the Steeler's first African American Head Coach. So I'll even be peeking in on the games. I wish the Steelers, Coach Tomlin and their loyal fans a healthy and winning season.

High Five to the Black & the Gold,

1 comment:

The Fashionista said...

We have another thing in common. My husband drives me up the walls talking about the Steelers, and has even talked about buying a Steeler cheerleading outfit for Mademoiselle. I keep telling him he's going to have a heart attack. You should see how emotional this man gets. At least, I know I won't be alone.