Monday, December 24, 2007

In Less than 24 Hours

Christmas is in less than 24 hours and I still have so much to do. Each year I act as though this is some new event on the calendar. Sheesh! I think because my LuvBug's birthday is so close to Christmas that I want to keep each day separate and special to her. Are those my issues? Probably so as she just turned 3 years old this past Thursday.

Anyway, you ask what else has to be accomplished today? Well here it is.

1-Bloomingdale's to pick up a gift card for my Mom. What else do you get the person that has everything?

2-The grocery store to get my last items for my mac & cheese and another hot pasta dish that I'm making for my BF.

3-The card store as I need to pick some cards for the hubby, parents and my godson.

4-Clean, clean & clean...my house is still recovering from the LuvBug's third birthday.

5-Decorate...I still need to hang up the stockings and finish my dining room table.

6-Wrap present...need I say more.

The good thing is that LuvBug's school is open today. I guess it's to accommodate parents like me.

Well, let me get her up so we can get out. On the mark, set, go...wish me luck.

No comments: