Friday, September 21, 2007

25 More...

26-I'm a stress eater.
27-I hate people that litter.
28-I want my next job to be located in midtown Manhattan.
29-I have a major crush on him.
30-I thought Dreamgirls was overly hyped.
31-I love getting spa pedicures.
32-Last year, my prom date died of brain cancer.
33-The Xmas prior to his death he sent me the book "1001 Places to Visit before You Die".
34-Growing up my dad was emotionally unavailable due to his substance abuse problems.
35-My dad is a great grandfather to my LuvBug.
36-My career counselor told me to "kick" the term resume to the curb.
37-Currently, I'm working on my summary of professional accomplishments.
38-I can drive a stick shift.
39-I love rainy spring days.
40-I'd love to take a cooking class.
41-I prepared to take the LSATS.
42-I hate standardized tests.
43-While I was pregnant, I had erotic dreams starring me and PDiddy.
44-My hubby and PDiddy have the same birthday.
45-I have a great sense of humor.
46-I'm the office clown.
47-LuvBug is a clown.
48-I love bling!
49-Flattery gets me everytime.
50-My hubby can be the most charming MF you'll ever meet.

1 comment:

1969 said...

**sigh** Alonzo.